Acute and chronic pain, even in your joints, is usually caused from muscle imbalances. When muscles are not fully functional for whatever reason, they tighten and pull unevenly on your bones and joints, forcing them out of alignment. The result can be PAIN from bone rubbing bone and/or pinched nerves. Even if you have a disease or something structurally wrong with your skeleton, restoring functionality to all your muscles will usually eliminate or significantly reduce your pain.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Joint and muscle pain relief
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate joint and muscle pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from injuries & strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve arthritis pain.
- Relieve migraine pain.
You may be suffering from pain needlessly. You and I can work together to balance your muscles and rid yourself of the pain.
From the minute you step into my office, helping you becomes my number one goal